We provide our members with all of the chemistry and equipment needed to process and print from black & white film and a dry-working space to scan and finish prints. Additional benefits of membership include exhibition and publication opportunities, a page on our site, group critique sessions, camera check-out and more.
We offer two levels of membership to accommodate the varying needs of local photographers.
Once your application has been approved, you can schedule darkroom hours, purchase or renew your membership by credit card, and access other member exclusive materials from the Member Portal
1. If you are sick, STAY HOME
2. You must wear a mask while in the darkroom
3. Leave your personal items at home or in your car or locker
4. Use the restroom before coming to the darkroom
5. Sanitize hands before touching the darkroom keypad and entering, and before leaving the darkroom.
6. Spray down trays and tongs with alcohol solution upon entering and exiting the darkroom
7. Wipe down all surfaces with alcohol solution upon entering and exiting the darkroom.